Versailles Virtual Tour
Today, it is an unmatched tourist attraction, pulling in 10 million visitors a year to view the magnificent works of art, furniture, architecture and gardens.
Now you can see this magnificent Palace and its gardens through the Versailles Virtual Tour. See Louis XIV's bedroom, and Louis XVI's grotto in the gardens, even Marie Antoinette's private rooms where she could escape the constant public gaze.
- Colour photographs and descriptions of the interior of the Palace
- Colour photographs and descriptions of all the fountains in the gardens
- Colour photographs and descriptions of furniture and paintings
- Videos of some interiors
- Detailed floor and garden plans
Virtual Tour Features
All Virtual Tours include these features:
- Zoom in on all photos
- Fulltext search to be able to find what you want
- Always be able to see where you are on the floor plan
- Picture tool tips on the floor plan allow you to see the room you are wanting to explore
- Highlighting of rooms as you move over them in the floor plan
- All groups of pictures (e.g. of a room) can be played in a slide show
- All groups of pictures are displayed in thumbnail format so you can easily display the one you want
- Buttons to move to the next and previous room or furniture item
- Room and furniture are separated to allow better descriptions
- Detailed, visual index makes it easy to move to what you want
- Furniture and works of art are organised into collections to make them easier to access
- And much much more...
|Minimum Requirements||Recommended Configuration|